Become a member
We at Finnish Wellbeing welcome wellbeing entrepreneurs interested in growth, cooperation and creativity to join our community.
Alongside our commercial mission, the Finnish Wellbeing cooperative offers its members the premises and means to succeed and increase market share both in domestic and international markets.
You are not alone as we succeed together.
Become a member of Finnish Wellbeing community
Member benefits in the cooperative of wellbeing entrepreneurs:
- The cooperative provides entrepreneurs with a marketing and sales channel.
- Every member can participate in decision-making.
- The strength of unity reflects in client negotiations, for example.
- A cooperative of wellbeing entrepreneurs can participate in public tendering.
- Projects can be planned and implemented jointly. Everyone’s skills are an asset.
- Social networking and strength in unity. We are together, you are not alone.
- We develop and learn through joint activities.
- An excellent way of employing oneself.
- Operating as part of a cooperative is cost-efficient in comparison to sole proprietorship.
- A low threshold for entrepreneurship. Gain experience as an entrepreneur.
- Utilize shared acquisitions: products, services, infrastructure, online platform, information systems.
- Utilize support services: customer service, invoicing.
- Highly limited financial liability.
- An opportunity to maintain professional expertise and find employment.
- Easier for subscribers: a single invoice to pay, subscribers get individually customized solutions.
What can wellbeing entrepreneurs sell via Finnish Wellbeing?
You can sell responsibly produced domestic products and services that stimulate the senses and support wellbeing.
The services you provide may relate to recovery, stress management, mental development, exercise, experiences, nutrition, sleep etc. Our members market coaching, courses, training, consulting, wellbeing measurements, seminars and monthly subscriptions, for example. In addition, we offer research and marketing services to companies.
- Publications and games
- Therapy products
- Wellbeing applications
- Wellbeing measurement
- Recovery measurement
- Lounge wear
- Ergonomic products
- Free products, downloads etc.
- Body conditioning equipment
- Yoga mats
- Exercise bands
- Weighted blankets
- Natural cosmetics
- Natural nutrition
- Furnishing for the senses
- Essential oils
- Wall decorations
- Other crafts
The sold products must meet our criteria on domestic production and responsibility.
The responsibility of a brand can be achieved in various ways. However, we require that all sold products are produced in Finland.
In addition, the products may have several responsibility labels that help the buyer base the purchase decision on their values.
Our domestic content criteria correspond to the rules of the Key Flag Symbol.
- The product or product group is manufactured in Finland.
- The minimum domestic content of the break-even cost of the product or product group is 50 percent.
Other responsibility criteria:
- Recycled raw material
- Finnish natural materials
- Consumer surplus
- Other surplus
- Repair service
- Certified materials
- Social responsibility
- Unique piece
- Produced to order
- The cooperative is responsible for marketing and shares information across multiple channels.
- In addition to their own marketing, members can utilize the cooperative’s marketing material and share it in their respective channels.
What are the benefits of community membership?
- sell jointly produced wellbeing services, classes and trainings
- sell wellbeing measurements
- sell marketing services to companies specialized in wellbeing
- use Finnish Wellbeing as a channel for one of the member’s own services
- sell entities of wellbeing services compiled with other members
- provide clients with online or live courses via the course platform
- provide monthly, wellbeing-related subscription services or memberships to clients individually or jointly with other members
- offer tailor-made seminars, courses etc. to clients jointly with other members
- be employed by projects implemented as a result of the cooperative’s participation in public tenders
- sell wellbeing products at the online shop: books, crafts, etc.
- act as editors for the cooperative’s Stories section
- benefit from joint acquisitions, such as facilities
- innovate new business models and projects suitable for the concept and implement them via the cooperative individually or jointly with other members.
What do members get access to?
Members are provided with an introduction site, their “own” site within the Finnish Wellbeing website. You can also produce content for Finnish Wellbeing blogs and articles.
Own courses and trainings:
Members are provided with the right to create and offer online courses via the course and training platform and market them at the online shop.
- An own profile and an own section in the online shop
- The opportunity to add a limitless number of products and services
- Visibility in the Finnish Wellbeing client community
- Visibility in Finnish Wellbeing’s centralized marketing and campaigns
- Centralized online payment services
- Centralized customer service.
Each member purchases a share of the cooperative.
- The price of the share is determined by the cooperative’s board of directors.
- The price of the membership is EUR 790, and it can be paid in 1–8 instalments.
- The share is returned upon withdrawal from the cooperative.
- Members decide on the pricing of their products and services.
- Members are charged 15% of the price of sold products or services to cover for the cooperative’s activities and administrative costs.
How can wellbeing entrepreneurs apply for membership?
You can apply for membership if you have products or services that fit our concept or plan to launch such products or services.
- Your values as a wellbeing entrepreneur match Finnish Wellbeing’s values and philosophy.
- You have a registered company (business ID), or you are about to establish one.
- After receiving the application, the board of directors interviews the applicant.
- The member is approved by the board of directors.